Clubplanet Nightlife Community

frightnight

copleyc

Soooo, how did you guys like it? Unfortunately, I couldn't make the meet-up cuz I got there late (long story..got lost on the way), but I thought JP was pretty damn good. He kept it going hard while I was there (which wasn't too long - 2:15am)...but did Deep Dish even show?? I don't think they did - I want 50% of my money back!!! The vibe was awesome too.

I think I'm STILL drunk from last night!

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!

[This message has been edited by raver_mania (edited 11-01-2000).]

oof - missed this yesterday. deep dish were definitely there - can't miss that hair cut.... we spent more or less the whole night (finally left at 4...) in the front room with occasional forays to JP, but not really into him that much. stuffed up about the meet up place - didn't realise they'd have turned it all into vip only; couldn't believe there was no security; my legs are still killing me from dancing. getting too old for this. some time Krish I will finally get to meet you!

So Deep Dish was there! I still cannot believe they let JP spin in the main room - I mean, Deep Dish is a MUCH bigger name than JP.

Chris, one of these days we shall meet (no Coxy for you tomorrow?)

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!

LOL...we were also dancing near the DJ booth (really, is there anywhere else to dance??), but we left around 2:15am (too drunk). Yeah, he really was working hard that night...the crowd was pretty good too (truth be told I really dislike the vibe at SOund Factory cuz of all the meat-heads and crack-heads).

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!

no coxy for me, got stuff to do here in DC this weekend, but we HAVE to meet up at PVD on Wednesday. i've just got one of those twirly light thingys that spells out words when you spin it - so of course I have programmed 'dirtyslapper' into it... I'll bring it with me and look a right tosser, but it's an easy way for people to find me.... where were you dancing for JP? when we went in we were (as usual) right in front of the dj booth - I have to say that man was working his bollocks off that night.

deep dish is a bigger name, but i really dig JP's style. DD is too mellow for me, i couldn't get into them at all that night. It's like you got hohey sounds of DD, or the razor cutting JP's beats. how can you go wrong??

i wish i could make it to carl cox tomorrow. i drool thinking about that seven hour set. His ultimate sound of base is straight up unbelievable.

Originally posted by raver_mania:

LOL...we were also dancing near the DJ booth (really, is there anywhere else to dance??), but we left around 2:15am (too drunk). Yeah, he really was working hard that night...the crowd was pretty good too (truth be told I really dislike the vibe at SOund Factory cuz of all the meat-heads and crack-heads).

OK - I'm sure I must have jumped on your toes at some point... i can't believe we're always dancing right next to each other and STILL haven't said hello...