Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROLL CALL . . .

eggmok

Brunyo...where do you party? A bunch of us will probably be going to 5 this Sat...we should all have another lil meet-up if y'all go.

Carl Cox in NYC on Friday!!!

Who's going to see Ann Savage at Buzz?

------------------

Raving is a state of mind.

It has nothing to do with what you wear, how old you are or how you look.

Its all about the vibe!

Raver Mania,

I would like to check 5 out on Saturday. I will try and make it. I've been lookin for the longest time to get there. Seems like it's about to happen. I've gotta check out with someone(you know how that goes) and some things first. Been looking for the rave vibe with some older people looks like 5 might do the trick. I need some more 411 on this roll-call. Who on this roll-call is gonna let me in on your vibe.

What's up

Brunyo, I wouldn't get my hopes up TOO high about 5...a lot of the people there don't contribute to the vibe (ie, they're there for reasons other than dancing and having fun). However, the later it gets, the better the vibe...and anyway it doesn't matter cuz we create our own little vibe - right in front of the DJ booth, near the speakers. I met G-money and eggmok for the first time two Sats ago, through this board.

G-money...where do you think is a good place to meet ...near the speakers or on the 2nd floor, near the windows? I, of course, will have my green photon lights and/or blue glowstix with me. Suggestions?

------------------

Its all about the vibe!

5 is right across the street from 1223 (it used to be the Garage), and yes, the last two Mango's have been moved there. Its co-owned by Nation's owner and Scott Henry (I hear), though the crowd is more mainstream than at Buzz or Mango.

The resident DJ is spinning this Sat (he's pretty good), but next Sat its none other than Sandra Collins...Nov 18 was Micro.

We should have a big Clubplanet meet-up, like they do on clubnyc. Who's down??

------------------

Its all about the vibe!

If there is a meet-up lets do it at 5! Its open late and the music is tight. Meeting place should be on the first floor next to the speakers in front of the DJ booth. That's where the best vibe seems to be. Look for photon lights: raver_mania & g-money= green and eggmok=blue. Somebody get a hold of Dirtyslapper, I have yet to hear from her.

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

"Everything is sweetened by Risk."

snoopy.gif

"We should have a big Clubplanet meet-up, like they do on clubnyc. Who's down?? "

hehe, how many times have we tried this meet up thing?!

hey, i'm always down, as long as i can get in with my fake ass id....the only thing that sucks about being 20!!

------------------

"fall in love with music, fall in love with dance"

What's up guys? If Dirtyslapper, raver_mania and others are heading to 5 on Saturday, then let me know. I'll have to gather a crew to head up. Remember, we are responsible for making sure 5 is not over-run by snotty preppy types!

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

snoopy.gif

Originally posted by eggmok:

i know raver_mania, dirtyslapper, g-money but no one else . . .

who posts here . . .

dirty slapper, raver mania....i think that covers just about everyone.

5 on sat...isn't it 21 over?

------------------

"fall in love with music, fall in love with dance"

Hey,

What's up? Sosultan's a youngon'? That's alright. Don't leave me out. I heard nobody mention my name in the meet up call on this message board roll call yownt. Yeah, brunyo's in. I'll figure out where everyone's meeting. That's a good question. What is the dresscode like at 5? I need to buy some new shoes.

What's up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright people, it seems like we have a decent sized number of people who'd like to meet-up at 5 on Sat. Shall we say, meet near the front speakers, right against the wall where the DJ booth is...to be exact the right front speaker, when you're standing against the wall and facing the dancefloor (this sounds more complicated than it really is). Or also, look for bright green photon lights (both g-money and I will have these), and mine will most probably be tied to the ends of blue glowstix. I'm a tall Indian dude, and will be wearing black cargo pants and a black t-shirt with a crazy dragon pattern on the front.

Hope to see all of you there!! It should be a blast!! smile.gif

------------------

Its all about the vibe!

Dress code for 5 is "Dress to Impress" (I think). I've never seen anyone with sneakers in there so I wouldn't chance it. Alot of guys wear blazers or suits, but those are just the clueless people who don't give a damn about the music.

I'm pretty sure that its 18+ on Saturdays. Its $10 cover. So its OFFICIAL: 1:30-2:30 on the first floor right next to the speakers right under the DJ Booth! Se ya all there!

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

snoopy.gif

I, sure as hell, AM NOT wearing any blazer or suit...lol. The most I'll go is to wear black cargos as opposed to my usual khaki cargos.

But, the dress code is "dress to impress" which means no sneakers, or jeans.

Are you sure that the age is 18+...lemme check on that.

------------------

Its all about the vibe!

Sometimes dress to impress won't let you wear cargos. My bo' is coming w/me, so I need to know. Actually, he's my fiancee, thank you, thank you. See y'all there! I'm a light-skinned female who loves to dance. So, that's what you need to look for to find me. I'm nowhere near 20 either. I'll be the one with the cane over in the corner with a fine looking young man.

Nah, you should be able to wear cargos...I have done so in the past, but only with black cargos. However, if you don't want to risk it, your fiancee can always wear slacks.

So, I'll be on the look-out for a light-skinned female dancing like crazy with a cane?? Kewl...what color is your hair?

------------------

Its all about the vibe!

hey y'all, this is my very first post, so we'll see how this works. i'm a good friend of raver_mania's and apparently i met a few of y'all at 5 a couple weeks ago with raver_mania. however i was not exactly altogether there, so i don't remember meeting anyone. anyways, 5 rocks except for the long lines, and holographic sunglasses are oh-so-important. as raver_mania informed me, you can get them at spencer's gifts, and i'll be there sat night with raver_mania with my gold glasses! and probably black vinyl pants.

Hey Millele!! Welcome, officially, the "the Board" ...be careful though...once you start posting (esp. on the NYC board) you cannot stop...its an addiction worse than any you've ever known!!

Hehe....can't wait for Carl Cox@Twilo on Friday and then 5 on Sat!!

You coming to Rico's tonite? Maybe we can do Platinum afterward?

------------------

Its all about the vibe!