Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sandra COllins at 5 - ROLL CALL

kramadas

Alright, its that time again! Lets try get this meet-up thing another shot. Sandra Collins, one of the biggest female DJs in the nation (and world), will be spinning at 5 this Saturday. I believe g-money, eggmok, millele, myself and a few other non-board people will be there.

Lets try a meet-up at around 2am...in the front, right under the DJ booth, near the front speakers. I'll have my green photon lights and blue glowstix, and I believe g-money will have his green photon lights.

HOpe to see y'all there!

------------------

Raving is a state of mind.

It has nothing to do with what you wear, how old you are or how you look.

Its all about the vibe!

we'll be there! a word of caution - the line at 5 tends to get REALLY long, starting around 12:30 - 1am. particularly since it's sandra collins, i'd HIGHLY recommend getting to 5 before midnight. otherwise, be prepared to wait outside in the cold for an hour or more!!!

anyone know how much it will be to get in to five on saturday...?

i have n xmas party to go to and may hit 5 later on, after 12...

how old are you kidz anyway?

doesn't really, matter .. just wondering who i am reading...plus i went to 5 a while back and it was dead and the vibe was well pretty lame the music was great but well i can only stand getting sized up like a piece of meat for soo long.. you know?

Most of us (at least g-money, eggmok, millele, myself) are in our early to mid-twenties. I'm 26.

Yeah, like I've mentioned before the general vibe at 5 aint all that, but come to the front (near the DJ booth) where all of us will be....we make our own little vibe, and it should be fun. See the first post regarding details.

BTW, you might want to come as soon as possible cuz the wait at about 1am (when Micro was playing) was pretty long.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

Originally posted by effexor:

I'm new to the board...I have been an on looker for about a week though. I'll be at 5 late night after space. Gotta hear sandra! Where are you guys/girls meeting?

Look at my first post on this thread regarding meet-up info. In front of the DJ booth. Hope to see ya there!

------------------

Nietzche

can any body who sees this message get in touch with me in dc, md, va region who parties in dc a lot. i'm from dc...and i want to meet cool people between the ages of 21-25 who love raves and love the whole club scene in general. if you are irresponsible, a druggy, or a e-head...need not apply here. i'm sorry! i think that everyhting can be done within reason..if you know what i mean.

so if you can..e-mail me at jungleskygrl@raves.com

peace and happiness

everybody who reads this

can any body who sees this message get in touch with me in dc, md, va region who parties in dc a lot. i'm from dc...and i want to meet cool people between the ages of 21-25 who love raves and love the whole club scene in general. if you are irresponsible, a druggy, or a e-head...need not apply here. i'm sorry! i think that everyhting can be done within reason..if you know what i mean.

so if you can..e-mail me at jungleskygrl@raves.com

peace and happiness

everybody who reads this

Whats up jungleskygirl? Its always nice to have new people to club with...in fact, we've met some cool people from this messageboard. Where do you normally club...what kind of music do you like - tell us more about yourself. We (people from this messagboard) normally have meet-ups in the club, and everyone brings friends, so in the end we have a huge circle of clubbing buddies. I'll also e-mail you if you'd like.

Peace

------------------

Nietzche