Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum with Perry Farrell as DJ Tonight!!!

flux

i have reserved a table in VIP the place is going to be packed, there is a drink minimum and i need some heads to fill in the gaps right now if i can get 5 more people it will only be 100$ each and that is just 100 dollars worth of drinks you have to drink or share with your frinds *wink , wink* and loved ones (or soon to be loved ones,another wink).

i will be there around 8ish tonight gathering my people.. and oh yeah, some playboy playmates will be there but since i will be there to see mr Farrell of the long missed jane's addiction, i think i will ignore them and they will go away.. any one interested in meeting me up there: be there by nine and bring your cash.. hate to charge, but i am not so rich these days....and bring your friends.. they said the table seats seven (no more left) but i am sure i can fit a few more...

btw: 21 and over only tonight w/id.

well i didn't need the $ for the VIP section after all .. hehe just call me krafty... and the perry farrell was not the dj extroidinair i had hoped him to be he hadn't played by 230 and i saw him wandering around and, well, boy needs to get off the drugs, quite frankly ... bad drugs, make you look bad, jeez he should know better.. oh well i had fun anyway,( after i drank enough the muzik didn't irritate me so much) and we ended up knowing the bar mgr.. (yes Krafty will do for now)...because a bunch of free drinks most certainly made the evening that much more tolerable.

hahaha...you sound like one COOL chic! I'm sure the free drinks made the evening more tolerable...what sort of music did they end up playing? And what the hell - if a DJ is supposed to play he better play...thats so unprofessional its not even funny. Once you get this kinda reputation, you're busted big time!

Well, hope to make it tonite. Damn, I've done shit all day at work!

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche