Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my reveiw of Exit and Sound Factory

sosultan

I rolled in Exit around oneish, I think the first few songs I heard at that hour were probably the night's finest. The mainfloor itself is proly three or four times the size of nation, plus they got 6-8 other rooms that cator all sorts of music -- from rap, to trance, and then hard house. The girls were dressed really nice (mostly pants/skirts), I didn't see a single girl wearing UFO's.

Music on the mainfloor was hard house all night, DJ Boris really is a good dj. Although the main floor was ridicilously packed all night, (think of Oakenfold's night at nation), all the 'small' rooms were about half way full.

Sound Factory made a good impression too. We rolled in early, around 1. Jonathan Peters was spinning really mellow stuff, it reminded me of Deep Dish. I never knew that he spins soft stuff as well as hard house. Around 2:30, music started to pick, and he hit it hard around 4, which was when the place just started to fill up.

The club is set up so that the basement floor is the main dance floor, while the music carries over to 2nd and 3rd floors. On the fourth floor, which opened up last month, they started out by playing 70's music and then later switched to latina style.

One thing i didn't like were the guidos -- guys who look like they just came out of a gym and didn't bother to shower. You should see those guireallas at the dance floor...

Around 5 a.m., they had a show where two couples dressed in santa thongs were doing erotic dancing...Great club