Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did I miss anything?

vixenfoxxy

Nothing much happening...Buzz and 5 as usual. New club called The Gate(Space?) opened up where the old Element used to be (back of MCI center). Hmmm...a few of us from messageboard met up for dinner and drinks once, that was pretty cool. We might do that again depending on how many people are interested.

Welcome back!

What are your fav clubs here and in NYC?

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

I'm not so sure I have a favorite club in DC just yet, although I promote a few of them. I performed at Platinum once and I think that club is beautiful, though I haven't been impressed with their parties, really. In NY I have a few favorites: Exit, Limelight and Sound Factory. Your favorites?

I go to Georgetown, and I'm on the kickline/danceteam there. We danced at Platinum one night for a special show. That was wild -- a little sketchy but really fun. Part of our routine we were doing a bunch of moves that required laying on the floor...which by that time had already been splattered with drinks. We all finished the dance covered in alcohol! *oh well* cwm25.gif

Vixenfoxxy,

Thats totally cool that you danced at Platinum (not so cool that you had to roll around in alcohol)! What clubs do you promote at?

My favorites in DC are Buzz and 5 (they bring in the best DJs). In NYC, first and foremost is Twilo (usually Fridays)...I've been to SoundFactory a couple of times, but there are way too many people walking around in k-holes (IMO). Been to LImelight..its OK, never been to Exit.

Well, I'm going to try get this meet-up thing going again soon.

smile.gif

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

[This message has been edited by raver_mania (edited 01-10-2001).]