Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New to clubbin scene...

ryno

What's up everybody? I'm kinda new to the clubbin scene in D.C. I've been here since June of 2000. The places I've been to so far are: Third Edition, Polly Esthers, Club Lulu's, Tom Tom Club, and Club Heaven. I know that's pathetic, but hey, I can't go out every weekend, so back off! winknudge.gif

Anyways, out of all of these places, I had the most fun at Club Heaven. Liked the music that was played there the most too. So I was wondering if you all had some suggestions as to other clubs that are as good as or better than Heaven. I'm sure there are, I just don't know of any. Any reply would be much appreciated!

Peace,

Ryno

saul.gif

Welcome dude. Well, there are other clubs out there but it all depends on your musical and nightlife preferences. Do you go out just to have fun and dance all night, or are you also into the hook-up scene?

If you're into progressive house/trance, techno, etc, then read my reply to the post titled "20 q's re: Baltimore"...I've listed some of the clubs I go to in DC. These clubs are generally NOT the meat-market type.

Peace

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Welcome dude. Well, there are other clubs out there but it all depends on your musical and nightlife preferences. Do you go out just to have fun and dance all night, or are you also into the hook-up scene?

If you're into progressive house/trance, techno, etc, then read my reply to the post titled "20 q's re: Baltimore"...I've listed some of the clubs I go to in DC. These clubs are generally NOT the meat-market type.

Peace

Thanks man. I just go out to have fun and dance. I went through the meat-market stuff in college. I like everything from house to hip-hop, so it's all good. I'll check out that thread you mentioned. But if you have any clubs you could list here, that'd be great! Thanks again!

Peace,

Ryno

cwm9.gif