Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello everyone we would like to introduce ourselves.  My name is John and my wife's name is Paola.  We currently live in Chile, however in about a week we will be moving back to the states.  I have been djing and producing techno for about 20 years with over 24 E.P. releases on my label Darkhouse LTD.  But, that's not why we are here.  We recently got an opportunity to start working with a booking agency out of Frankfurt and jumped at the chance.  This has been our dream for many decades so ofcourse we jumped at the chance.  We've spent countless hours,day,weeks, and months running through club and venue listings to no avail.  As we all know clubs and venues tend to disappear overnight.  We are hoping that by joining club planet, we will meet with other dj's, producers, and artists that are looking to expand their careers to alternate parts of the world. We represent and have access to about 70 artists. If anyone would like a complete list of our artists don't hesitate to let me know.  The file is to big to attach here, but I can send it to you in an email.   Thank you so much for allowing us to be apart of the community!!!

Blank Booking Agency.jpg

Edited by Blank Booking Agency
add image

• 1 month later...