Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dinner meet-up Thurs, Feb 15

kramadas

I'm not really that much into sushi, but I've heard good things about ThaiPhoon...or we could do Cafe Asia again. Any more suggestions?

Regarding time: I suggest we meet around 8/8:15pm. And this time I will not be 1/2 hour late!

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

Hey raver_mania, you're not thinking of Lucky Bar are you? the Big Hunt is close to 5 but I wouldn't say opposite. The Big Hunt is up CT Ave closer to the circle... Lucky Bar is opposite 5...sorry, I don't mean to be annoying... just don't want anyone to get lost...

OK, we need some concrete plans here. Where, when? Also, I assume Lucky Bar and Big Hunt both require ID for 21? I was considering bringing some of my friends but if that is the case they will just meet me later. Are we having dinner or just drinks, and who should I look for so I can actually find you guys? Lucky Bar seems to be a rather crowded establishment on Thursdays nights, so some clues to that effect might help!

------------------

"When you're feelin' good in somebody's spot, gettin' hot, don't stop, just don't think I'm not!" ~Candy