Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ps need a club for 2/20

zz6

I'd agree, there's not too much I can think of that's really running hard on a Tuesday. I think we're running our usual party at 1223 though, which is always really nice. If you would like to hear more about it, post back to me and I will get exact details for you! cwm12.gif

------------------

"When you're feelin' good in somebody's spot, gettin' hot, don't stop, just don't think I'm not!" ~Candy

Vixen:

Who's this "we" you keep mentioning? What's the name of the promotion crew you work for? It sounds like fun from what i've read in your posts so far. Is it good money too?

Anyways, I actually wanted to know more about 1223. I've heard about it but that's about it. When, where, and what kind of music? Thanks for the help. cwm30.gif

------------------

"I wanna go out blazin...not fade away." - Freak Frequency

The infamous "we" is ECI, Event Concepts Inc. It's a promotions and event admin company up here in NW, and we run several club parties around the city as well as oranizing private parties for numerous organizations. BTW, Young Urban Professional = Yuppie. There's nothing wrong with yuppies, I grew up in a yuppie town cwm12.gif Sorry it's been taking me so long to get the exact details on this party, people are out of town right now. I'll pass stuff on as soon as I know, even tho it's a little late for this week cwm31.gif

------------------

"When you're feelin' good in somebody's spot, gettin' hot, don't stop, just don't think I'm not!" ~Candy

Oh, I know what yuppies are, I was asking if 1223 club was 21 and over. What exactly do you do with ECI? (For a while I thought you were working with Panorama Productions, I don't like them) And you balance that with school? (I'm a student and work almost full time too) Anyways, take your time with the info. I'm in no hurry. Midterms next week.

------------------

"I wanna go out blazin...not fade away." - Freak Frequency