Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what did everyone do this weekend?

sosultan

so i finally made it to 5 this past sat. We got in around 2, music was good. The vibe was ok, although some people clearly didn't approach the dancefloor and were there strictly for eye-hopping each other. The dj threw out some old school stuff like robert miles' children, but overall the track selection was alright. Club itself was packed the entire time, the big minus was the fact that there were 5 times as many guys as there were girls. All in all its an alright place, i'd def come back in the future.

Last night was the grand opening of "Infinity" in Baltimore. Did anyone go??

Pretty uneventful weekend for me... My parents came to visit so I missed promoting on Friday, probably lost a great deal of $$$ on that one cwm25.gif Saturday I was going to go to Glow to see Fragma, but somehow I ended up at Space instead, but the party was pretty good, it is catching on. I spent some time in the cage, had a blast there cwm9.gif Went to Zei for afterhours but not for very long. I wish I had done some more sleeping this weekend though...

------------------

"When you're feelin' good in somebody's spot, gettin' hot, don't stop, just don't think I'm not!" ~Candy

I went to GLOW on Saturday and Fragma was spinning hard. Like 5, they played a few old ones like that one song ..."Far, far, far from here.....",know what I'm talking about?It was good though, because it was high energy the whole time and not constant trance that usually happens there. And it was mad packed, in a good way, not too smushed cwm7.gif

where is GLOW again? and what type of people go there and dress code?

i went to 1223 on sat where they had that fashion show lol! and when did they start to charge a cover charge. its been a few months since i gone there and now its $10 to get in. Not to mention how BUSY it was. I could barely move or breathe.