Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELP, NY'er in DC for first time?!?!

cesarleo

I pay for parking usaully when I go to Buzz. It's 10 bucks. Areu just coming here for like a day or are you staying somewhere?

Uhmmm...checkout www.dcnites.com and there's a list of clubs with addresses I think on the left side. They include tips for first-timers in DC like what areas to avoid and stuff.

5 at the intersection of 18th and connecticut, in northwest. from annapolis, take 95 south to the beltway (495), take the beltway west to connecticut ave (or highway 185, same thing), take connecticut south for a while, maybe 20 minutes or so, with no traffic. you'll go through at least 1 circle (chevy chase), and you'll pass cleveland park, woodley park, go over a bridge, and then you're in dupont. you can actually take connecticut south of dupont circle, so you'll go underneath the circle, then you'll just have to go up and down all the side streets to find parking.

i really wouldn't use one of the garages for parking b/c they close at 2am or something, and 5 is open til 5:30am. it's a pretty safe area.

smile.gif

Buzz has 2-Step Garage this weekend. But Sandra Collins will be there as well. Maybe not hard enuff for ya if you like hard house, but probably better than any other club.

I believe Sandra will also be spinning at 5 Sat nite. Parking near 5 usually isn't too much trouble, as long as you get there kind of early. I would say around 10-11, and you can park either on K or L St (usually my money locations) on the street. I would avoid parking in a garage around there, unless you're planning on leaving around 3 AM, cause that's when most of the garages close.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc:

Hehe, looks like I'm not the only one who's gotten my car locked in a garage downtown before :-)

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

and yes, you're right, sandra collins is spinning both dri night at buzz and sat night at 5. so take your pick!