Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo: Fri or Sat?

mcs328

Woah...under that big disco ball. You like to be in the center of everything huh? I don't think I can even squeeze myself in that far. I hang out in the opposite corner of the entrance. Remember x-mas lights and I'll probably be sleeping since I only got 4 hours sleep and then worked all day and driving more or less straight there.

BTW FYI - I just turned 25 if that matters to anyone. cwm20.gif

I'm going Friday night for PVD. And I'm going to meet up with my cousin Sat Night. So I'm going both nites. I'll try to write ur screen names with my lights so u can find me cwm27.gif Yah right.

2 more hours and I'm outta here!! The gotta go home and pack my crap in my car.

Oh man!I went to Twilo on Friday night and last I had been there was awhile ago and all were raved out then, I go raved out this time, and almost all people look like average clubbers. I looked so out of place but b/c I dance, it was all good. But boy, if I knew there were like no ravers, I wouldn't have looked so candied out. cwm12.gif

I feel your pain. It's somewhat comforting that Friday night wasn't as big a rave as it was hyped up to be. I missed Friday and went Saturday instead. My god it was awful. These people needed take a class in 'glowsticks 101' and 'dancing for dummies'.

Was the music good at least Friday? cwm3.gif