Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is there life in baltimore?

dmgreenz

Does life exist in baltimore? I'm back in town for a stint and can't really find much going on?

Any of the followers of the DC board located closer to Bmore and just hiding out under the guise of DC?

Can I get a witness?

------------------

DM

foto_nova_lahev.jpg

Baltimore....not too bad of a place, esp with all the new night clubs opening up. Did you know that a new club RedWood Trust will open up in near future will feature Phazon sound?

Another club, called Studio Z 54, on Howard St. is currently open, features 3 floors with a different djs on each floor, there's also a basement (looks cool as hell) but the whole club is stil in its initial stages...

As for my favorite spots, China Room plays good music on Saturday nights, open till 4. There's also Goodlove Bar, which is proly the coolest lounge in B-more with chill music. There's also 13th floor at belvedere, very nice, upscale venue.

On fridays, if you like the upscale scene (mid 20's early 30's), check out the Havanna Club, which is a second away from have a nice day cafe....

For after hours, I like 1722 (1722 charles st.) Hope this helps.

Sosultan - thanks for all the info and for scouting out the scene here. I feel much better now that I know some stuff is going on. I haven't been here for awhile, so I was behind the times.

I'll have to drag some of my DC friends down to check it out.

Originally posted by sosultan:

Baltimore....not too bad of a place, esp with all the new night clubs opening up. Did you know that a new club RedWood Trust will open up in near future will feature Phazon sound?

Another club, called Studio Z 54, on Howard St. is currently open, features 3 floors with a different djs on each floor, there's also a basement (looks cool as hell) but the whole club is stil in its initial stages...

As for my favorite spots, China Room plays good music on Saturday nights, open till 4. There's also Goodlove Bar, which is proly the coolest lounge in B-more with chill music. There's also 13th floor at belvedere, very nice, upscale venue.

On fridays, if you like the upscale scene (mid 20's early 30's), check out the Havanna Club, which is a second away from have a nice day cafe....

For after hours, I like 1722 (1722 charles st.) Hope this helps.

------------------

DM

foto_nova_lahev.jpg