Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Siren at Zei...

trae

Ya know I used to goto Zei a long time ago, in fact it was the first club i ever went to when i was in high school. But i went recently for the first time in a long time for superglow and there was this annoying POS siren that went off at the worst times, especially during a big build up of someones set... ya know its not the fact that its like 300 decibals but it lasts for like over 10 seconds. whatsup with that... am i the only one who wants to break the siren at zei. groupmeet to bust up the sirens anyone?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! Trae, I'm laughing my ass off over here. I am SO with you on that DAMNED siren!!! I HATE it! I could be wrong on this but I do believe the siren belongs to DJ Pete. I was going to ask him to ditch that horrid thing but I haven't seen him lately. I think we can go the more direct route though and just make a dive for it with some sort of destructive tools in hand cwm23.gif Hardcore cwm1.gif

------------------

"EVERYBODY wants to be ME!" ~Goldie Hawn, Overboard