Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who saw Boy George?

malanee

I saw him spin at Five and I wasn't impressed. He was much better when I saw him at Nation a few months ago.

The early DJ, Buster, rocked my world, though! I guess I'm a trance girl at heart!

Raver_Mania and Millele, it was good to see you! cwm4.gif

i was heading up to five after the event @ the armory but the line was too fuckin long . . .

boy george at the armory was fuckin great . . .

i got in late and he was on with his big funky hat and makeup . . .

he droped "hide you" for his last song @ the armory, it totally reminded me of diggers . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small. 6a.gif

my friends and i did a double header (well, at least some of us did), and went to odyssey and to 5. awesome time at both places, saw many familiar faces at both places.

hide u was a surprise, coming from boy george, and he dropped it at both odyssey and at 5. also a surprise, a crazy remix of whitney houston's i'm your baby tonight. and then missy elliot! or maybe missy elliot was before whitney - i can't remember.

the dj after boy george at 5 was alix - i've never heard of him, but i really liked what he spun, including love in traffic and trisco's musak, and the night ended with space invaders!!! awesome night.

egg - we went to 5 at maybe 1 or 2, and there was no line. ???

oh well - next up - dave seaman at buzz!!

Alix (the DJ after Boy George) dropped some HARD progressive tracks...I was lovin it!! Especially that super-hard version of Love in Traffic!

Nice to see you and a1wave, Malanee!

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

I was at 5, but didn't see Boy George 'cause he was wearing that big ol hat. I think he's shy. But, I did like the DJ afterwards, but by then I was too beat to really get into it.

It was the first time I've been to 5 and I have to say, it was a bit strange. sort of 1/2 club, 1/2 bar. There was so much foot traffic moving through the dance floor, it was hard to really get a groove on.

------------------

DM

foto_nova_lahev.jpg