Clubplanet Nightlife Community

millele

I've never been to 5 but I try to avoid Hip Hop as much as I can. Too slow for me. I think several clubs inject like 2 hours of Hip Hop during the night no matter especailly after 12 or 1am. People love it I guess but to each their own. cwm33.gif

Nutz!! Saturday's Max Graham? I've gotta go out of town and do the Mother's Day thing this weekend :-(

I just don't see how they'll be able to pull off hip-hop in the main room. I mean, are they gonna have the lights and lasers going while DJ Mixmaster Something or Other scratches the turntables up? And what are we supposed to do with our glowstix while we wait for him to finish the torture? :-)Well, one more reason to stay away Friday nites. At least Buzz's lineups are starting to pick up for Summer...

cwm39.gif I'm starting to choke on the popcorn...

Originally posted by shadygroovedc:

I mean, are they gonna have the lights and lasers going while DJ Mixmaster Something or Other scratches the turntables up? And what are we supposed to do with our glowstix while we wait for him to finish the torture?

Hahahaha u people make me laugh sometimes cwm27.gif positively adorable...

------------------

"EVERYBODY wants to be ME!" ~Goldie Hawn, Overboard

Originally posted by malanee:

Max Graham will be at 5 on Saturday??? WOO HOO!!! A1Wave and I saw him down at the Winter Music conference - he was awesome! I can't wait!

hey gals!!! i'll be there sat, but minus k - he is going up to ny for the weekend. but i'll see y'all there!!