Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hip-hop in main room of "5"??

Ugh! First Twilo gets shut down this week and now this from the "5" promoters -- not a good week for my clubbing life. Don't know about everyone else, but I'd like Saturday nites at "5" to stay just the way it is. I couldn't imagine having a hip hop DJ spinning right after Sandra Collins. That would completely kill the flow. Just my thoughts... I e-mailed and cast my vote for Friday. It's the more commercial nite at "5" anyway. I hope they keep Saturday slanted more towards the underground sound. So everyone e-mail and cast a vote, one way or the other. If they're going to have hip hop, it would at least be comforting for me to know that they got everyone's opinion.

Keep the popcorn flowing...

cwm39.gif

-------------

ATTENTION: HIP HOP IS COMING BACK TO "5"

We're bringing hip-hop back to "5" and we want your advice...

Should we spin hip-hop early or late, Friday or Saturday?

The decision is yours...the night with the majority of the votes wins!!!

Please e-mail your comments and opinions to mailto:rachel.patricca@ytic.com <rachel.patricca@ytic.com>.

Everyone who responds will be entered to win a $100 bar tab for this Friday. The winner will be announced in the Thursday Twilight Weekly Newsletter.

Thank you,

Rachel

Twilight Promotions

I went to 5 last night on friday! WTF!$@#!#!@!! It was all hip hop the whole night! THe bartender told me they were suppose to stop by 12:30. By 3:00 I couldn't stand it any more and left. I listen to hip hop all the time, but I just can't dance to it. And it changes the atmosphere too. BTW oxygen bar upstairs! LOL! you gotta try it once.