Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DC MEETUP: IS ANYONE FREE THIS WEEK??

I'm out of town at championships on Saturday night... maybe Friday night? Preferably someplace that doesn't require 21 ID... *mumbles profanity regarding biatch at Zei that took mine*

------------------

"EVERYBODY wants to be ME!" ~Goldie Hawn, Overboard

Originally posted by millele:

egg, you know that i, raver_mania, and a few others will be there.

cwm39.gif

coolio, i'll be there as well . . .

i'll bring g-money and some other peeps . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small. 6a.gif

Originally posted by mcs328:

Sounds fun. I'll try to make it. I have no idea what everyone looks like but it'll be good all the same. cwm30.gif

Here's to a whole lotta drinkin' and popcorn cwm39.gif

we usually are in front of the dj's booth . . .

look for guys with the lights . . .

cwm41.gif

------------------

Life is too short to be small. 6a.gif

hey egg, raver_mania can't make it anymore (ny trip). but i'll still be there, w/ my other club kids

Originally posted by eggmok:

coolio, i'll be there as well . . .

i'll bring g-money and some other peeps . . .

Dude,

I live right around the corner and would love to finally meet the infamous Eggmok, but I still have finals, and I think that 5 is horrible.. they don't even play "techno" they play "Dance" music. Or at least that is how it is every time that I go!!

Always w/ Sexual and Sandstorm ughh!

hey bassboy, what's your definition of techno or "dance" music?... the music at 5 on Saturdays is really good.. this sat Max Graham is playing.. he's world famous for his music which is considered hard house, I think... if that's what you consider "dance" then maybe 5 isn't your place

i'm living with the faith and belief that twilo will reopen jun 21, and i'm planning on going to s&d jun 29. i refuse to believe otherwise!!! yes, i'm addicted to twilo.

sounds like an awesome summer, scratch. will you be back in the fall?

as far as i know, mango will start up again, maybe after memorial day (just my guess).

mcs: let's see if i remember to hit all your ?s.

dress code: strict. no sneakers, cargoes, jeans.

parking: i'd say just find parking in the street around the dupont/farragut north area. don't bother w/ garages b/c they close at 3am.

meetup: i don't think we had planned an actual meetup, just be in the "fun box" (area in front of the dj booth) and look for the bouncing heads. probably 1am or later.

hey, i posted earlier but it didn't make it.

scratch, sounds like an awesome start to the summer. will you be back in the fall?

as far as i know, mango is coming back. but i find it difficult to get to those, as i work

mcs -

dress code: strict, no jeans, sneakers, iffy w/ the cargos

parking: street parking, don't use the garage b/c they close at 3

meetup: i don't think we actually have a time, just look for people bouncing in the area in front of the dj booth, i think egg w/ have his photons

I think I've asked this question before but I'll ask again.

1) Dress code - casual/whatever?

2) Parking - good? bad? or metro?

3) Meeting time - 12ish? whenever?

Is anyone else having problems posting?? Oh well...I hope this gets through.

See everyone Saturday!!

I'M DONE W/ FINALS!!!!!!!!!!! cwm32.gif

Our meetup kinda got lost back there, didn't it? Sorry. I wished I could've met all of yous crazies clubplanet folks.

I'm leaving tomorrow morning to go home and to see my first love, Techno. (Ritchie Hawtin! hells yes.) Then I'm going back to my roots and worshipping the gods of the Chicago house scene. And then. . .I'm going to DEMF and die there on the dancefloor w/ Derrick May, Marco Carola, Juan Atkins, Carl Cox, Mark Farina. . .the list goes on.

Oh no! What are you poor fools gonna do w/o Twilo anymore? cwm27.gif

Have a good time at 5's all. Enjoy those Mango wednesdays . . . (are they still having those parties this summer?)

Originally posted by a1wave:

hey bassboy, what's your definition of techno or "dance" music?... the music at 5 on Saturdays is really good.. this sat Max Graham is playing.. he's world famous for his music which is considered hard house, I think... if that's what you consider "dance" then maybe 5 isn't your place

A1wave

OK, I am not trying to fuck with Max Graham.. I know that on Sats they have a good lineup, and I have only been there on thursdays cause it is the only night I can really go out... but Thurs nights are herendous..

If I go dancing I just go to Buzz on Fridays.

I don't have to deal with the shitty crowd and expenses that 5 demands... it's not a real club!!!

(maybe I have been spoiled by growing up in Tunnel and Twilo)