Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hmmmm...

hello people! I'm new here on Clubplanet, artist back home here in the d.c. area back from Film school in New York. lookin for some cool people to chill and party with. let me know what's up up if you're interested and I'll get back to you.

cwm35.gif Hello a1wave, thanx for replying - my favorite music is Trance but I listen to almost everything. I really don't limit myself to just one genre, just as long as the sound is exceptional and moves me or touches me greater than usually. I'm 19, turning 20 in August. what's your scene and how old are you? -wanna chill sometime? dropme a line, good to hear from u. cwm30.gif

I'm a trance fan, but like house, breakbeat, and other stuff... the same as you.. I like whatever moves me smile.gif

Here in DC I like going to club 5 (i guess it's 21+) and Buzz at Nation on fridays on occasion. Thse places have great music on a regular basis...

hey a1wave!

I have a friend who works at Nation's! cool-cool... never been to 5 though, although I've heard it's an excellent place. will have to check it out some time...

how old are you again? -I'm guessin 21+...?

well, I'm goin out of town this coming weekend down to Kansas City to visit my best friend Taj, so the partying will comence in early June! who know's maybe, we'll run into eachother...

keep in touch.

always. cwm12.gif

sure eggmok! when do you guys usually go up there? o! any one know where I can get me a decent looking 21 I.d.? -I hear the 5 is 21+ except on fridays or something like that. let me know what's up: I'm always up for a party. cwm5.gif