Clubplanet Nightlife Community

awesome night at 5 on sat!

a1wave

Hey people! It was great meeting some of you for the first time. Finally put names to faces. I don't know about you, but I had an awesome time on Sat. The music was really kicking and it wasn't too packed... Here's to another one in the near future smile.gif

no doubt people, i had an awesome night . . .

we def. own the front of the dj's booth @ club 5 . . .

you know what was really annoying, when that stupid ass girl kept on bumping into everyone in our circle. then she would complain that her foot was getting stepped on. when she finally started imitating us doin the lights, it was over. i totally did the verbal piledriver on that girl and her friend. those stupid asses were never to be seen again.

other than that, i had a great time meeting up with all of you. we shall do it again . . .

what do you peeps think, should i stay with my photon lights or start doin glowsticks . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small. 6a.gif

Yah that girl was real bitchy eggmok cwm23.gif . I thought she was drunk because she swayed a lot backing into me. Her friend wasn't so bad. I like glowsticks but gets expensive. Very nice when you caught it on the back of your neck *clap clap* cwm9.gif

a1wave: I think I saw you there. Hair up, red glittery top. malanee had a white top and shoulder length wavy hair?

Nice to meet eggmok and millele(?) finally. I had red and green photons and a white shirt if anyone is wondering. cwm6.gif

y'all, i have to say that sat night was 1 of the most fun ever!! egg, i'm not sure if i know which girl you're talking about, but i met some awesome people that night. plus i was bummed b/c my usual bartender (jen, upstairs) no longer bartends there (hse went to 1223), but i made good w/ another one downstairs, julie. i was pretty drunk sat night, so mcs, i'm so sorry but i'm not sure who you are. a1wave, malanee, egg, g, so good to see y'all!!!!! i couldn't believe the night went by soooooo quickly. after it ended, some friends and i went back to my place and just danced to music for another hour. yay!!!!!!

mcs,

nope, that wasn't me or malanee... malanee had on a shiny shirt with disco dots and short black hair... I have shoulder length brown hair (not up), had on a red velvet tank top and a skirt... danced in the "fun box" on and off throughout the night... maybe we didn't meet?

well, we'll be there again next weekend so it's all good...

Hmmm...I guess I should start wearing contacts. I don't wear my glasses when I go out. Sorry a1wave.

Ok egg...you're gonna have to formally intro me to everyone next time. Preferrably when they are sober enough to remember cwm30.gif

See you all next meet up.

what time did everyone leave? my friends and i closed the place down, then went back to my place for more music and more dancing. i couldn't stop!!!!!

heehee - i vaguely recall meeting some people from north carolina, and it turns out that the guy i was talking to was a cop - he pulled out his badge and i semi-wigged out inside my head but tried to keep it cool (we had been doing some illegal things that night cwm12.gif )

craziness!!!!

I left around 5 am. Usually I leave around 3am but the red bull kept me going for a few more hours. They really know how to pick your pockets when it comes to drinks. Sigh...need to win the lottery. cwm1.gif

Anyone else bored at work?

millele you met mcs328, he was wearing a white shirt, the other asian dude there . . .

yo, i had to leave early cause i had to get up 3 hours later for mommy's day . . .

hehehe . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small. 6a.gif