Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this weekend!!

millele

well, it's never too early to start planning the weekend, right?? smile.gif

tall paul, scott henry and others are spinning at buzz at nation this fri - shifter, you should try to come to this b/c nation is 19 and over, while 5 is 21+ on fri and sat's.

and then sat at 5 - keoki!!!!! if anyone wants to preparty w/ my friends and i either night, let me know. we usually preparty at my place in dupont circle, and then walk to 5 (or metro to nation). can't wait for the weekend already!!!!

cwm39.gif

buzz sounds like fun, so i def might check it out . . .

on sat. i'll be out of town so i can't head up to see keoki . . .

the last time i did see him was last year in vegas and it was off the hook . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small. 6a.gif

I think Keoki's from L.A. He's kind of got his own style. A trancey-housey-funky-industrial type sound.

I've seen him about four times, and the only way I can describe him is 'entertaining'. Sometimes he'll drop some weird tracks on you, but it's always a good time.

will do! have fun - wish i were going on vacation b/c i badly need one. smile.gif

which bouncer is your friend? the woman w/ the shaved head scares me.

Originally posted by shifterlx:

Millele, I'm goin out of town on friday and gonna be gone for a week, but definitely will be looking for some partying when Iget back. nation's is cool - my friend;s a bouncer there. let me know what's up, keep n touch

cwm12.gif

his name is Faheem, tall, black (about 5'10") goa-t. he's cool. yeah, the bald lady's creeeeepy, i know what you mean, she scared the hell out of me one time cwm31.gif oi.. no good - no good. if you go to nation's and faheem's there, tell him frederick says what's up -he'll probably let you in.. cwm20.gif