Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Keoki at Five last Saturday....

malanee

So, what did you guys think? I thought he was decent, although I actually liked the guy who went first better. Was that Whalen (sp?)?

It was so nice to have a cool group of people to hang out with! Milelle - thanks for having the pre-party! Love that disco ball! I can't wait for the CD release party! cwm27.gif

I thought Keoki was Keoki. No more, no less. Tracks are always kinda out there with him. But in terms of entertainment value, there are few that can compare.

Yeah, that was Alex Whalen spinning right before Keoki. Buster may have spun before Alex, but I'm not sure. I got there kind of late but I saw Buster walking around with his Vinyl bag.

In terms of music selection, I'd definitely take Alex and Buster over Keoki. But there's just something about watching the 'Superstar DJ' in action that made Sat nite a blast.

cwm39.gif

yup, buster came around and talked w/ me and my buddies. he was really cool. and it was cute b/c he was all bummed that he didn't get to spin that night.

personally, i wasn't really into keoki's style of spinning. wayy too many breaks in the music for my taste. some great songs, but in general, his song selection was all over the place - no consistency. and to be perfectly honest, his "superstar" attitude was a turnoff. i'd prefer someone who seems genuinely nice and w/ no attitude, like diggers.

anyways, i guess it's back to good ole' alex and buster this sat. and that's perfectly fine w/ me!!!

cwm11.gif