Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hard House?

Hey everyone -- I'm going to be doing a short audition to cage dance at a few clubs in NYC this summer, and I need to put together a little clip mix that will prove I can dance to various styles of music (hip hop, trance, house). I so far have Eve's Let Me Blow Your Mind and either Oakie's mix of Children (Tilt), or Fragma's Everytime you Need Me. I'm not sure what I should use for my house clip though. Can y'all suggest some hard house stuff that you think would do the trick? Thanks! smile.gif

------------------

"EVERYBODY wants to be ME!" ~Goldie Hawn, Overboard

Well, I really hate hard house, but I did just pick up a hard house track 'by accident' (um, yeah, I didn't order it, they just sent it ;-) last week. It's called 'Storm' by Storm. Not as offensive to the ears as most HH tunes.

Other than that, the only other track that comes to mind is Dave Aude's 'Push that Thing'. Old as dirt, but it's kinda appropriate for cage dancing, I would say.

Wish I could help out more, but horns and snare rolls really give me headaches.

cwm39.gif

I can reccommend Moon's "Blow up your speakers", song is pretty hard core.

On a lighter side (well, rather more progressive) of hard house, check out Lisa Pin-UP or Andy Farley. Their Hard house Nation cd's are excellent.

------------------

carminkarasic.jpeg

I'll be platform dancing at Cheetah, and I think cage dancing at Webster Hall and I was offered Tunnel... but that's sketch. Cheetah is the only one I have details on as of yet but if I get it (I'm pretty certain I will) and you guys want to take a NYC roadtrip/meetup I will get you all on lists smile.gif

------------------

"EVERYBODY wants to be ME!" ~Goldie Hawn, Overboard