Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DMB reviews

dale77

this board IS slower, but it's b/c we don't have 10 million peeps like NY. which, personally, is fine w/ me b/c i actually know most of these people.

and frankly, i'm not sure what show you're talking about. most of us went to DD/DH friday and then some people went to starscape on sat/sun.

millie

So what did you guys think? I came down from NYC for the show and I thought it was pretty good. Definitely not the best I've been to but still great.

Stay was the best, I LOVE that song, it always gets the crowd SO pumped.

I was a little disappointed that even though the "lovely ladies" were performing, they didn't do Long Black Veil.

But overall, it was a great day, good weather, perfect day for tailgating...although we did miss Macy. frown.gif

I'm definitely on a DMB high. I am going to the show at Giants Stadium tonight, and I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Originally posted by dale77:

So what did you guys think? I came down from NYC for the show and I thought it was pretty good. Definitely not the best I've been to but still great.

Stay was the best, I LOVE that song, it always gets the crowd SO pumped.

I was a little disappointed that even though the "lovely ladies" were performing, they didn't do Long Black Veil.

But overall, it was a great day, good weather, perfect day for tailgating...although we did miss Macy. frown.gif

I'm definitely on a DMB high. I am going to the show at Giants Stadium tonight, and I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am from Jersey, and this is the fist summer in 7 years I havent gone to a show. I find that every year they become more and more dissapointing and mainstream. I went to the concert at Giants Stadium last year and wanted to kill myself form spenging so much money on such an awful show! I saw him in DC the summer before that and thought the same thing. After last summer, I vowed not to go this summer-have you been to a lot oif shows in the past? How did this one compare?