Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHEN AND WHERE IS SCOTT HENRY PLAYING?

eggmok

No! I'm his biggest fan and I'll fight you for it ;-)

He's spinning this Friday at Buzz with Donald Glaude.

I can't think of many other DJ's than those two guys that are more FUN to watch. It's gonna be a double-dose of crowd pleasin' fun.

I dare anyone to try not to smile that night.

this friday @ buzz, wow . . .

i'm tellin all of you, when i heard his set a starscape it was one of the best sets i've ever heard . . .

granted he only played for two short hours that felt like 30 min., but it was incredible . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small. 6a.gif

you guys really think Scott Henry is all that? Last time I heard him spin was at Buzz with Dave Seaman. I thought his set was nothin' special. I knew (had on mp3's) 90% of the songs that he dropped that night...not something I wanna hear when I go out. Plus he was kinda sloppy that night, I've never seen a dj scratch that many times before...

------------------

carminkarasic.jpeg

Dude, the night of Dave Seaman, Scott Henry was spinning a Bit O' Honey set out on the patio. Which means old school classics all night. That's not indicative of his usual nights.

I remember when he'd spin late night, the closing set at Buzz (haven't seen him do that in a while) he would drop Donna Summer's 'I Feel Love' in the middle of a prog set and end the night with an hour of breakbeat. Now that's what I call talent.

I always felt Scott Henry plays a nice mixture of current to upfront progressive tunes and throws a few classics and funk in there to mix it up a bit. Yeah, man, Scott Henry's all 'dat and a bag o' potato chips...

Oh, and what's a long set? Try 17 hours - Danny Tenaglia style at the WMC this year! (How'd the guy take a potty break? Actually, don't think I wanna know...)

HANDS OFF MILLELE! Buster is mine! *lol* He is a super-duper cutie and he's never disappointed me on the decks!

I had so much fun Saturday! Thanks again for walking me home! It was sort of surreal with the birds chirping and the sun coming up!

Yeah, Scott Henry's pretty damn good! He sometimes does play a lot of older stuff, but thats every once in a while - really, which DJ doesn't.

Another long set coming up...Danny Howells, 10 hour set, July 3 at Vinyl! Thats going to be f**kin incredible!

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

Originally posted by a1wave:

you peeps are cracking me up cwm32.gif

what's considered a "long set" over 4hours? 8hours? 12? just curious...

i think anything past 6 hours is a long set . . .

in comparison to a DT set, that's nothing . . .

back to scott henry, i used to listen to him spin @ fever in b-more and his sets were always worth going to . . .

it's good to have a local product rather than traveling to nyc to hear superstar djs . . .

it's good to have him in our backyard, imo he's the best in the metro area . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small. 6a.gif