Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tonite

Well, I'm in NYC as we speak, preparing for Danny HOwells' 10 hour set at Vinyl. DAMN, thats gonna be good. Just wondering what everyone else is upto for this year's Independence day.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

Hmm let's see... I'll be spending the night on the boat with the 'rents, watching fireworks (old traditions die hard hehehe).

Superfli -- Glow is aight. Antonis and friends tend to like to pack the place to the point of uncomfortable so be ready for that. I'd suggest getting yourself up on the VIP balcony (just look good) where there's more air. Also, they toss glowsticks and some other stuff from the balcony, I think a little after midnite. It's cute.

------------------

"EVERYBODY wants to be ME!" ~Goldie Hawn, Overboard

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy:

Hmm let's see... I'll be spending the night on the boat with the 'rents, watching fireworks (old traditions die hard hehehe).

Superfli -- Glow is aight. Antonis and friends tend to like to pack the place to the point of uncomfortable so be ready for that. I'd suggest getting yourself up on the VIP balcony (just look good) where there's more air. Also, they toss glowsticks and some other stuff from the balcony, I think a little after midnite. It's cute.

i didn't realize that glow is the same thing as zei...i was at zei a while ago, didn't like it too much. we didn't get vip for acosta, so it kind of sucked, not really anywhere to go when you're stuck on the first floor. plus, it was packeed.

it's a pain the ass with all the slimy guys trying to pick up the girls you came with everytime you turn your back. i had to tell guys a couple times to back off the girl i'm dating...ah well...i wish members of my own friggin sex would respect women sometimes...

anyone else catch the fireworks tonite on the lawn in dc? the rain put a damper on the festivities, but it was still a lot of fun...

Originally posted by superfli:

i didn't realize that glow is the same thing as zei...i was at zei a while ago, didn't like it too much. we didn't get vip for acosta, so it kind of sucked, not really anywhere to go when you're stuck on the first floor. plus, it was packeed.

it's a pain the ass with all the slimy guys trying to pick up the girls you came with everytime you turn your back. i had to tell guys a couple times to back off the girl i'm dating...B]