Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just transferred into GWU...

djsizeup

Originally posted by gnuj2001:

dj sizeup- you are gay. dc sucks, and so do you. are you even a real dj? are you even sized up? you shant be serious

now now . . .

no name calling or you'll be put in timeout . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small. 6a.gif

Gnuj, you are just trying to steal my thunder. Sure I've sold only about one album, or in other words burned my CD's for friends, but I've got PVDish potential that will make you wish you hopped on the sizeup bandwagon when it was still comin your way

DC's not that bad. Decent int'l talent comes regularly, and I'm all about supporting local DJs.

Millie, where DO you get all that info? (BTW, those friends we were talking about, chose to take their koncept to Atlanta - of all places! But I really do still want to hear the local talent you were talking about)

Sizeup, what sorts of music do you spin? I'm a GW student, too.

Actually Scratchapella I'm only a pretend DJ. For example: in my dreams I'm a good DJ...it's sort of a joke between my brother and I (the one who insulted me a couple posts up on this page). I listen to PVD, Tiesto etc... basically trance and some hard stuff. By the way I still need to find a good dorm (for soph's) do you have any suggestions?

hey dog, do you spin any hip hop?i love the flavah of some dope shit. sizeup productions, you must remember who is the godfather of sizeup soul...ME. i started the whole sizeup thing almost a year ago. you just came into the game and not only stole my name, but also my MO. sizeup is a playa hatah, pronounced player hater, 4eva. SUCK ME BEAUTIFUL

listen here girlie, i dont smoke crack any more, and i dont know who told you that i ever did. that wqs a secret between me and my shrink. please dont tell anyone about my crack habit. im almost over it. thank you, and good day madam. SIZEUP IN YOUR FACE, SUCK ME BEAUTIFUL GWU SUCKS A FAT CHOCHA

Sizeup,

Actually, GW just bought these two buildings, a hotel and apartment building, for upperclassmen housing b/c they're overwhelmed w/freshmen. THe new places are the Pennsylvania House (corner of 24th and Penn) and St. James Suite (behind the metro stop). Both are hella nice and furnished. the Dakota, New Hall, Munson, or JBKO are all good too. hope you find what suites you.

I only dig hard/progressive trance when I want a mind-altering experience. But I caught Tiesto at that gatecrasher party at limelight a couple months ago. Amazing. True to my roots, I love deep Chicago house. my other love is techno (richie hawtin's my husband).

BTW, tell your brother to put down the crack pipe.

cwm32.gif