Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was Mauro Piccotto??

bassboy

We rolled in right around 1:30, when Dave Ralph was getting ready to put the final touches on hisset. It was my first time seeing Ralph in action, man got skills. Picotto came on at 2:20, when he hit the floor the crowd gave him a warm reception. He started off his set with progressive house, and would rip it up every now and then. Finally, towards 4:15, the floor started to clear out and that’s when Picotto brought out his very best. The music was insane between 4:20 and 5:10, I can’t recall the last time a dj put up such a sick set. I couldn’t recognize more than 2 tracks. Progressive, nasty, hard-beat (no trance lovers here) flow of wild rhythm…what a night

1 day to go…

------------------

carminkarasic.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

I went to DC that night. We drove from NY to Nj to pick up friends then drove to DC. It was a phat night. The club was awesome (If it was in NYC Id go every week). The area was pretty creepy tho. We got there and this bum was trying to convince us he wa going to stay out all night and watch our cars for us, so he wanted money. The crowd was great. Met people from alabama. Dave Ralph was awesome. I never heard of him till that night and Mauro ripped shit up. I had so much fun!!! Definitly missed an awesome night.

------------------

SOUND FACTORY FRIDAYS~~GEORGE F'S LIST

TUNNEL SATURDAYS~~NEROS LIST

EMAIL ME TO BE PLACED ON A LIST 4 OTHER CLUBS IN NY, NJ OR LI~~BEBBY6919@AOL.COM