Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mem. Day Weekend is coming......

I'll be at my shore house in Ortley...Tempts saturday thn off to AC for afterhours at Bedlam we have rooms down in AC,,then back to ortley..Then surf and tempts again sunday..friday prob XS...see ya there..e-mail me so i can send you pic so we can meet up and you do same..later,.robyn..=)

------------------

>YO!!! my house is in Ortley down the block from surf club. I'll be down on sunday to DJ @ surf but i can't make it down fri or sat because duty calls. But i'll see everyone soon!!! PEACE

Andrew =)

------------------

I'm going to the Hampotns also & for the 1st time (I usually go to Jersey Shore), we definitely

should have a meet up at the clubs there one night.

Since I've never been do you know where & whats good as far as restaurants and shopping.

Thanks,

India

hello from cpi this is whats going on at cpi memorial day weekend. friday is concert night with a live performance by jt taylor and kool and the gang plus 2 djs for dancing and comedy on the patio

saturday is the biggest party in ny with dj jason ojeda in the ballroom doing techno dj brian sabella in the pub doing hiphop and john wilson in the lounge doing a variety

get here early to avoid the long lines doors open at 830 see ya there

sunday joey morrisey and artie arboleda present amnesia with dj boris dj ted the dillenger and dj brian sabella. doors open at 9pm

------------------

hii - i need to ask you a few questions . . . can you email me please?

angelgirlnyc@excite.com

thanks

Originally posted by cpi4:

hello from cpi this is whats going on at cpi memorial day weekend. friday is concert night with a live performance by jt taylor and kool and the gang plus 2 djs for dancing and comedy on the patio

saturday is the biggest party in ny with dj jason ojeda in the ballroom doing techno dj brian sabella in the pub doing hiphop and john wilson in the lounge doing a variety

get here early to avoid the long lines doors open at 830 see ya there

sunday joey morrisey and artie arboleda present amnesia with dj boris dj ted the dillenger and dj brian sabella. doors open at 9pm