Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are some recommended clubs?

Guest blondiebomb

Guest blondiebomb

Hey all my clubers! I would like to know some hot nightlife in NYC for those of us under 21, I'm 20 if it matters.

I like a mix of music. The ideal mix would be house, latin, reggae, and hip-hop.

Are there any clubers out there to help me find a club??

Perhaps you should contact me, I cant get you into the hottest party tonight. reply

Originally posted by blondiebomb:

Hey all my clubers! I would like to know some hot nightlife in NYC for those of us under 21, I'm 20 if it matters.

I like a mix of music. The ideal mix would be house, latin, reggae, and hip-hop.

Are there any clubers out there to help me find a club??

------------------

Guest blondiebomb

So where can I go? I go out on Fridays and Saturdays.

LOL

Originally posted by german:

Perhaps you should contact me, I cant get you into the hottest party tonight. reply

------------------

Hi

Im 19 and here are some places you can go to

it all depends on what your music scene is like.

The tunnel is good on saturdays and you can get it, most other clubs require you to be 21. They have a gay party called Kurfew its really good because you meet people who are down to earth and very friendly, kurfew has about 4 rooms. Upstairs (the rest of the tunnel) they have a hip hop room and some of the newest music is playing, they also have a break dancing place on the floor where people do things that amaze you, there is also a hard house jungle room where you can hear all the best beats, and the main floor is pretty good. Right now is a good time to go and visit the tunnel because its not too crowded because it lost its alchol licence but that should not matter because you are 20 anyways. There is no dress code, admission through the main entrance is 25 20 on guestlist and 10 bux through kurfew.

Sound factory fridays is a good place to try, its rather small though. The coolest thing they have are tarrot readings on the top level and also a fan to cool off after dancing, they also have icecream to buy which is not offered at any other club which i think is pretty cool smile.gif on one side at the bottom they have a real dark smokey area where you can see a lot of people with glow sticks. At 12 they usually have a perormance on stage, oh they do have some what of a dress code, dress nice. Admission is 25 or 20 on guestlist.

Limelight is good when they have an event otherwise the crowd is usually too old.

Another good club on a friday is Roxy, its a skating rink and its awesome. Its usually better when they have raves. There is one main floor and then a small jungle room on the top. The dress code is anything goes and admission is 25.

those are some places that i like

hopefully you try them out.

Oh also i heard webster hall is 19 now on fridays is this true?

ttyl

bopnjit@aol.com

------------------

I am a promoter for Exit Friday and Saturday and you should definitely check it out. Friday is 18 to get in and girls 18 with id can get in Saturdays, they only check ids for 21 at the bar. At the door they accept 18 ids, trust me. The best night to go is Saturday they have shows, performances acobatic shows and the best music, 3 floors of pure XTC and now this Saturday the roof is opening with a new swimming pool. Check it out.

------------------