Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny Tsettos - my two cents about Exit

First I want to say I had blast this year playing Exit on Saturday nights. The space is beautiful, the crowd was great, and playing together with my dear friend eddie was definitely a treat. As was having a lightman like Vinny working with me every weekend. Just so people are not misled in any sort of way, I'm no longer at Exit since the weekend of May 6th. I am now back at my summer residency at Tempts in Seaside Hts, NJ. Reason why I'm posting is that it has been brought to my attention that my name is still printed on the flyers for Exit. I'm no longer there and uncertain if I will be back in the fall. So to everyone who came to Exit this past year thanks and hope to see you all down at Tempts this summer. Now for all the avid Exit goers lookout for the new rooftop they will be opening soon, it is said to be breathetaking.

-Denny Tsettos

------------------

First of all, i want to say to Mr.Tsettos that it was very cool how you made a very positive post about EXIT. It goes to show everyone out there that you are by far a very cool guy. EXIT will miss you! Now, as for you being at the coast again, I can't even tell you how awesome that is! Being as great as you are, you know how to stay level and kick @ss! Keep it up and see you at TEMPTS!!!!! Here we go again!!!!!!!

------------------