Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TUNNEL IS GUNNA CLOSE SOON

this is to all the hardcore tunnel heads,when it was all hot about 2 years ago. its sad that one of newyorks hottest clubs is goin down the drain. i was there about a week ago, its so sad. it was dead.

cmon people lets bring it back

As long as the Limelight is open and doing well,Peter can give two shits about the Tunnel.He really needs to renovate that place,find a promoter a fierce dj and 1 dj and change the age limit from 18 to 23.

My 2 cents

------------------

Guest clubkid77

Tunnel is not closing, word has it they have there liquor licence re-instated, and should start serving again soon. The reason it has been SOOOO dead lately is the lack of liquor licence. That single factor has killed it. If you don't believe me look at the factors related.

A. Clubs make most of their money from the bar not the door the door goes to pay the person/person's throwing the party and the DJ's and then dwn the line tot he promoters...

B. With no liq licence the club has to take money ofa the door so it can't afford to pay the people throwin the party all that much if anything... So as a result DJ's tend to leave, promoters won't promote and people wont come.

Reasons i think the club is gettin its liquor licence back.

A. Heard it from various reliable sources that may 6th it was decided on. Suposedly they were gona wait 2 weeks or something for it to be reinstated.

B. The club was selling all kinds of powerdrinks or whatever besides just water, the last 2 weeks they stopped purchasing them and were just selling off what they had left (probably cuz they are gona start servin liquor soon)

-ClubKid77

AKA DJ Jeff Phillips

Kurfew NYC

------------------