Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are they giving out VIP card at Temptations Sat May 20???

Does anybody know if they are giving out VIP cards this sat or is this just b.s???

Also is it true there is a bus from Belmar going to tepts memorial day weekend???

Information greatly apprecatied

Thanks

------------------

It's complete BULLSHIT!!!! I was at Tempts for the past two weeks trying to get a pass and all they did was Fuck everyone over.

It's FALSE ADVERTISMENT (I will be contacting my Lawyers). I went the first week, they gave out coupons at the door anyone with a # 8 or 6 on the ticket was suppose to win a pass. Me and 3 of my friends had winning ticket but they only gave away about 10 passes. When I called tempts that night, they said they would be giving out 250 and end up giving about 10.

I asked if they would be giving away cards the following week and they said YES! But when I drove 1h30 to get a pass only to be disappointed that they were not giving away any.

Tempts just lost points in my book. I'm going to be a Bamboo and Joey's this summer. It's a shame such a good club but it's being managed by a bunch of buffons.

DonJuan

------------------

Tempts already handed out papers to redeem VIPs the last couple of weeks early. They are starting with regular ones Memorial Sat. As for the bus, I don't know. Do know there is a bus leaving from Seaside to AC for the opening of Bedlem on May 27th. Biggest club in US, will be a great time

------------------