Guest crystalmethodny

Guest crystalmethodny

To all you newer people:

Just cause my name is Crystal Method does not mean

1) I'm a drug dealer

2) Crystal Meth incarnate

3) An addict

4) An Ex-Con

I have done drugs in the past, but I've been giving it up now. Feeling detrimental affects is not a cool thing, and I dont need any of that shit to enjoy good music when its present ALA Danny T @ Vinyl.

Secondly, I love 'The Crystal Method' the pair of industrial electronica DJ's...

Now that that's all cleared up... let the bashing begin, cause I know you bastars will assault me. smile.gif

PLUR

-CM

PS - Vinylgrl, you're my heroine

LOL

------------------

Guest crystalmethodny

Steve (Wizard),

Typically, I dont justify to the masses, you know me, I dont give a rat's ass... but lately I've been getting some really STUPID e-mails, however, I'm not one to liberate the emailers identity so easily. That's a message to leave me the f*ck alone unless you have something meaningful to write about.

Anyway, what's going on with you?

-CM (the other Steve)

------------------

Anyone who bashes you for cleaning up your act needs to have their head examined. If you feel good, and you are happy thats all thats counts. If they are your friends they won't care. In fact my friends (who almost all do drugs...which i do not judge them for, love to hang out with me because i am so high on a natural.

You don't need to justify to anyone wizard is right.

DO YOUR THING BABY!!!!!!

Hang tough Steve ... fuck the masses! I agree with Wizard - you don't have to justify anything ... I know you prolly weren't doing that anyway! smile.gif

I'm with you ... it's a new clean world around me ... feels good too!!!

Peace,

Rally biggrin.gif

------------------

nothing new man....mad busy lately, but im going to try to make it to vinyl tonight, you up for it?.....if i make it, it wont be till late....but i think after this week i need it....

later on man..

------------------

Guest crystalmethodny

Vinyl Girly,

I'm 24, hitting the big 2 5 in August. Been around the club scene block for a few years... a very long few years...

Steve - I /might/ go to Vinyl, I want to, but my friend asked me to take a ride with him to Jersey to check out this club where his friend's band might be playing at... since I haven't seen him in awhile, I might take the joy ride. Not sure. Give me a shout tonight and let me know if you're doing the Vinyl thang.

Vinyl Girl - If you end up going, let us know.

Peace

-CM

------------------

yeah yeah.......

like i said CM, if i go it wont be till late, so even if you go to jersey, .....well, doesnt matter really.....ill give you a shout later perhaps....

V-Girl....hehe...im 27...as for the BOWZACK, lol...i was having a little fun with you, maybe i will explain it later....

tongue.gif

------------------

23 going on 24 been clubbing since 17.

I'm definately going just don't know what night or maybe even sunday...i'd like to do a day/early thing for a change-up.

At any rate, you'll know me if you see me i'll be the girl dancing her ass off in her own space somewhere.

Guest crystalmethodny

Vinyl gal,

Mine would be August 10th, yep I'm a Leo... you're a Leo, we're all a Leo too.

Whens yours?

I love being a summer person cool.gif

Peaace,

-CM

------------------