Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MIAMI IS THE BEST

NYC - like loosing myself to escape the harsh reality of life, stopping only when the sun comes back up and says, "Go to bed."

When I'm down in Miami, it seems more of looking pretty and maintaining a fake ass image than a party. The humidity smacks ya in the face and says, "Calm down, damnit. You're going to break a sweat." I'll pass on that Ricky Martin shit.

------------------

Guest chinagirl

South Beach is great and all and I partied hard down there during wmc but nothing compares to NY.

------------------

What kind of crappy post was that?? Grow up and stop leaving shit posts ! It's people like you that leave these stupid threads that ruin this board. Don't you have something more interesting to say than 'Miami is the best'

------------------

Last time I checked you didn't own the state of Florida. Too bad that with the exception of South Beach, Florida is a shithole. Not to mention South Beach is a wanna be Soho. Come on Sobe????? LAME!!!!!! You can keep your snotty ass people too. At least New Yorkers are real people. BITE ME HARD!!!! As if everyone living in South Beach isn't from NYC anyway. rrriiiiigggghhhhttttt. Loser you are!

------------------