Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CLUB EXIT

CAn't wait to get back to EXIT!!! Who do you have in place of Denny Tsetto? Sad to see him go but hopefully the music is as great as it always is. Is it true that there is a swimming pool on the rooftop?

------------------

Guest chinagirl

I have a question. Is exit really that good. On this board everybody keeps talking about exit. Does anybody go to sf. I used to post on this board 98' - 99' and it was all about jp and sf.

------------------

may 20th for exits, i will be there with lots of friends, zombie nation is awesome live........ so exit i hope you are ready for me and my crowd cause we are going to blow the roof off!!!!!!!!! and i am interested tina so email me back at Raeann418@aol.com

------------------

Guest chinagirl

Didn't they do zombie nation live at sf a couple of weeks ago on a fri

------------------

Everyone has to go to Exit Saturday May 20th it will be the best party ever, the opening of the rooftop and the new swimming pool. There's going to be a thong contest, the 10 best ones get 10 free tickets to South Beach. Also Zombie Nation LIVEEEEEEEE. I'm a promoter for EXIT Friday and Saturday. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

TINA Z

------------------

Hi Tina, What is the general vibe at Exit? Is it a good mix? Majority age mostly 18-21? Or older also? Where is the pool? List?

Thanks smile.gif Heather

Originally posted by troxxy1xx:

Everyone has to go to Exit Saturday May 20th it will be the best party ever, the opening of the rooftop and the new swimming pool. There's going to be a thong contest, the 10 best ones get 10 free tickets to South Beach. Also Zombie Nation LIVEEEEEEEE. I'm a promoter for EXIT Friday and Saturday. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

TINA Z

------------------

i went to exit for the first time recently and i must say its one of the best clubs i've been to. not only are the lighting and sound systems pretty good but the acrobatic shows they have are definitely a plus. are they really having a pool installed?

------------------