Clubplanet Nightlife Community

will they have a lifeguard at the exit pool?..

lol....good spot for crackheads to nap....for beefcakes to bathe......

as an amateur cultural anthropoligist, im very interested to see what actually goes on in this pool...and on the other hand i wont be caught dead there.....

ahahahaaaa

peace

------------------

has the pool opened yet?, it didnt look liek they were building one, execpt the ceiling kept leaking, maybe it was the weather, i was there fri and the people said it was suppoes to be open on sat...but then again people say alot of things..

------------------

Guest crystalmethodny

Wiz,

The question is, how efficient is that life guard going to be? It's like Baywatch with bumps, cause that mofo is gonna be in a K-hole anyway.

------------------

for real yo....that's the whole point CM, how do you suppose a drowning will fare with the Guliani secret police?...from the club scene standpoint?....not good friend, not good.

stephen

------------------

Guest crystalmethodny

Stephen,

I dont know man, I think the scene is pretty sad nowadays, I know this has been reiterated time and time again... or maybe Im getting tired of it? I know what it is... I haven't been to Vinyl in a few weeks, I need some spritual healin'... DT, save us! What's your plans for Memorial Day?

-Stefan cool.gif

------------------