Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pure Agression!!!

I'm psyched!

It's not really "club related" since it is not about "club music" but it is in club, Wetland so it can be on this board.

I'm sure some of the peeps on this board like this kind of music and will be happy to know it happens.

Three of my favourite bands of angry loud music are playing together next Saturday.

The 3 best bands of old school New York City Hardcore play at Wetlands, 7pm this Saturday (it's 18+, kids you can get in)

If you like it raw, mad.gif

if you like it loud, mad.gif

if you like if fast, mad.gif

if you like it angry, mad.gif

if you like to mosh, stage dive, stomp the ground to the fast angry beat go see

MADBALL - MURPHYS LAW - AGNOSTIC FRONT at Wetland next Saturday.

BTW madball plays also on Friday at the same place with Sick of it all but I don't really like Sick of it all, I'm more excited by Murphy's Law and Agnostic Front...

I'm psyched.

Plur,

Joël S. mad.gif

------------------

it's been ages since i stepped foot into wetlands, literally. yet when i walk down the block to vinyl i always look with admiration at the old times i spent there when the dead cover bands would roll in, with the heads on tour. the mushrooms, aahhhh the mushrooms....

spent a lot of good times in that club back in the day, all ranges of music from what your talking about to what im talking about. good to hear they're still keepin it real, i havent seen a hardcore show in 4 years...an easy 4 years.....diversity...variety man, that's what its all about..

stephen

------------------

Wetland is still a good club with a very eclectic line-up.

I went there for some hardcore recently, I wanted to go there for some reggae but ended somewhere else.

They have the Drum&Bass reeespect party on a regular schedule.

They have 2Step sometimes (the sound which is beginning to replace Trance in England as the new big hype)

They have those hardcore concerts next Friday and Saturday night and they will have Shelter with Timmy Regisford on Wednesday May 31st.

It's a very good club and you should go back there, you will have fun.

Plur,

Joël S.

------------------