Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gay Women Issues

Guest crystalmethodny

Angel,

I know a couple of women are have known that were fully Gay, not Bi... I mean all the way, no thanks, dont need the salami of some guy gay. LOL

They were great gals and gorgeous, long hair, beautiful. Why have to conform to what stereotypes are pushing? F them... Be yourself, baby.

P L U R

-CM

------------------

hey, i read your post, and I can't say that i completely identify w/ your situation, but I do have a issue that is somewhat connected to the topic of the messages. I am a str8 - bi-curious girl, in NYC. I see plenty of ladies that I would love to get to know on a different level. To be completley honest, its not even about a relationship w/ a woman, I am more interested in it sexually for now. I am very curious on the sexual side. Now - my problem is this, I constantly see ladies that seem interesting, and I would love to strike up conversation, BUT first of all, whenever a woman looks at me, I feel like its a "Dirty Look". I cannot differentiate between the look of interest or "flirtiness" and the look of "bitchinesS". I kind of have the face of a bitch, i guess my expression is "stone cold". Anyway, any suggestions from anyone on how to go about fulfilling my curiousities. Keep in mind, I have a steady boyfriend, and I would prefer things to be discreet, that just makes things that more complicated.

------------------

I do know what you mean. There aren't any good girl bars. And when you go to one you really don't know who's dating who and who's just friends with who. People aren't overly friendly sometimes and that makes it difficult to even just say hello.

Did you ever go to SOS? Sexy on Saturday? It was at Silverado's across from Limelight. That was one of the best ones I've come across, but they stopped the girl parties a long time ago.

Most of the parties seem to be geared towards hetero or gay guys. I'd like a good mix or even a few ladie's nights at a good club.

?

------------------

Ladies, I've heard your problems and have a solution. Knock me all you want, I find that there are alot of beautiful, bi and hardcore lez in the poetry scene. If you wouldn't mind, we could meet up one day (I won't hit on ya...ask Jolie, I'm really a nice guy outside this monitor, ahha). We could help each other...I can bring you to where they are...and you can make the straight women have enough curiosity towards me that they'll talk to me without feeling shy.

I find that beautiful-semi-beautiful women are either A) Intimidated by me for some strange reason, or B) Have a man and still want to get with me. So, if yall's interested, let me know. I'm being totally honest to, I WILL NOT FLIRT WITH YOU...I so get the drift...do you? Saint!!!

------------------

bklynnik,

Have you tried smiling? Gay, Str8, Bi it should help you to get started. Keep making eye contact and SMILE. If you look like a bitch and you don't smile someone is going to think that you are looking to start a fight or something!

I have a friend who's natural expression is sort of bitch or keep your distance. She met up with her girlfriend in a pride meeting at a local college.

You should try FireIsland this summer - people are more into the partying rather than the serious side of things there.

------------------

Heatherlrh,

I never heard of the club SOS. I've been going to place called "Krash" for a while. It is in Queens. It's a mixed crowd. The guy to girl ratio is about even. There are many beutiful women there but I can never get connected with them. I guess as someone said in one of the replys, I must look like a bitch. I never thought of it that way. I don't think I'm a bitch. I am very friendly. Monday nights are the best nights to go because they have a really good Drag show. I love drag shows. Friday, Saturdays and Sundays are also good. The music is really good. They play house, club, salsa, marrengae (Don't know the spelling), hip hop, wrap,... You should check it out one of these days. There is another club called "Esquellita" which is good on Thursday nights. It is located in Manhattan.I went there this past Sunday and it was a pretty good night. I entered a contest. I competed against other drag queens. It was fun! It was a catwalk contest. I would not recommend this club though because 80% of the people there are gay men. The other 20% is mostly straight or gay women. They arn't too attractive. I know this because I went there too many times to know. Try Krash and tell me how you like it. Maybe you could pick me out of the crowd. I look like one of the bitches (just kidding)!

------------------

Heatherlrh,

I never heard of the club SOS. I've been going to place called "Krash" for a while. It is in Queens. It's a mixed crowd. The guy to girl ratio is about even. There are many beutiful women there but I can never get connected with them. I guess as someone said in one of the replys, I must look like a bitch. I never thought of it that way. I don't think I'm a bitch. I am very friendly. Monday nights are the best nights to go because they have a really good Drag show. I love drag shows. Friday, Saturdays and Sundays are also good. The music is really good. They play house, club, salsa, marrengae (Don't know the spelling), hip hop, wrap,... You should check it out one of these days. There is another club called "Esquellita" which is good on Thursday nights. It is located in Manhattan.I went there this past Sunday and it was a pretty good night. I entered a contest. I competed against other drag queens. It was fun! It was a catwalk contest. I would not recommend this club though because 80% of the people there are gay men. The other 20% is mostly straight or gay women. They arn't too attractive. I know this because I went there too many times to know. Try Krash and tell me how you like it. Maybe you could pick me out of the crowd. I look like one of the bitches (just kidding)!

------------------

Hey Heatherlrh!

Sorry I took so long. I was looking for a flier that had the address. Here it is.

Krash

34-48 Steinway Street

Corner of 35th Ave.

Astoria, Queens

(718)937-2400

angel

Let me know how you like it. I'll send you my e-mail so we could talk more if you want. We could help each other find good spots. Later

------------------

Monday nights are the best. They have a name for it. It is called "Super Mondays: Battle of the Drags at Krash". They have $1 Buds and Tequizza til 11:30p.m. My friend there also gives away shots with every drink that you buy. You'll find her. She's beutiful!

------------------

Who here is female and gay and has the worst time picking up another female at clubs or anywhere else you go. I would love to talk to you. I'm not ugly or anything! Since I am a model my friends say that women should be crawling to me. That never happens! I only pick up straight men and drag queens. It gets annoying after a while. I don't like to dress as my friends would say "butchy". I like to show skin and wear tight clothes when I go out clubbing.If you have the body, then you should show it off. Am I right? People tell me I scare women away if I dress too sexy. When I'm not clubbing I like to wear baggy clothing but still look like a female. I have long hair which I will never ever cut! My friends tell me I should cut it all off. Are they crazy?! I would love to talk to anyone that has this problem or anyone who is looking for a person like me. If you are looking for a person like me, where the hell do you hide? I am not writing to be conceded or anything and I am not writing because I am not desperate. I always wanted to find out what others felt about this type of situation. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Angel

------------------

I hear what you guys are saying about smiling more. I do try to smile or make friendly eye contact, its kind of hard for me though, brought up in brooklyn LOL, the people there aren't exactly the friendliest in the world..yaaa know??

Well anyway, I guess i'll try smiling more, being more friendly.. Don't you just wish that everyone wore a sign?

Mine would read - FREAKY BITCH - LOL

then you can have the ones that say BORING DONT BOTHER, (THAT WOULD SAVE A LOT OF PEOPLE A LOT OF TIME IN LIFE), and so forth.. But oh well.. cant be that lucky..

=)

------------------

I hear what you guys are saying about smiling more. I do try to smile or make friendly eye contact, its kind of hard for me though, brought up in brooklyn LOL, the people there aren't exactly the friendliest in the world..yaaa know??

Well anyway, I guess i'll try smiling more, being more friendly.. Don't you just wish that everyone wore a sign?

Mine would read - FREAKY BITCH - LOL

then you can have the ones that say BORING DONT BOTHER, (THAT WOULD SAVE A LOT OF PEOPLE A LOT OF TIME IN LIFE), and so forth.. But oh well.. cant be that lucky..

=)

------------------