Clubplanet Nightlife Community

joel s.......

YOU sir, are a prime example of the euro trash this board speaks of daily!!....lol

seriously, would love to check out that set of your's on tues day, but it's tuesday after a long weekend, and i doubt i will make it....you mentioned in a post recently about some rather eclectic D&B that you are listening to lately, maybe you could let me in on where to find some of this really tribal sound...

peace

------------------

Yes I am the perfect example of Euro Trash! and I'm proud of it! biggrin.gif

Next Tuesday at LOVE COMMITEE at TwelveWest@Cheetah, among other djs (who are much better than me - since some of them have regular spot and I'm just a bedroom dj making my debut in a club) I will spin deep house, garage, classics, french house and afro house (Nestor should be happy).

You can come since it begins at 9pm. The peek at TwelveWest is generally around 11. So you can come, have a drink (for free, it's open bar), dance, have fun and go to bed early.

About eclectic Drum&Bass I don't know, I don't remember writing about it. I love Drum&Bass, I more into soulful and jazzy D&B (things like LTK Bukem, James Hardway, 4 heros, EZ Rollers, DJ Peshay etc...)

The place to get D&B is BreakBeat science on 9th street betweeb 2nd and 1st avenue.

I remember I wrote about some house and dub remix of music from Mali, it's called Irikyiwa (or a name like that) I got it @Virgin-Time Square and it's off the hissie! (It's on the listening boot @ Virgin anyway, easy to find...)

I am still looking for the same kind of things in D&B and I couldn't find any. African music has been a very big influence of deep house in the past 3-4 years, it's not the case for D&B.

Plur,

Joël S. cool.gif

------------------