Clubplanet Nightlife Community

John Digweed

Went to twilo wednesday night to hear Digweed. Amazing set, but one thing kept going through my head. He sounded so much like Teneglia it was unreal. Deep, dark, house. Even had that errie at times sound of

DT. I also recognized a few songs DT plays

out.NO2 laughing gas! yea.

Is this Digweeds new sound? or a tribute to

the New York sound on a wednesday night?

Regardless, great set. Too bad it was a sauna

in there!

------------------

Digweed written all over it. DT has similar tastes and they both go dark and deep but you can tell the diffierence.

They're 2 of my favorites and they always know how to rock it.

I don't know why it was so freakin hot in there. I can just see how hot it's going to get during the summer months. I hope they sort that out.

------------------

Digweed and Tenaglia has always played the same type of music..Both deep dark house/trance.. Most people don't realize it but Digweed is considered more of a house DJ than a trance one. If you ever get to go to his Weekly Bedrock party @ Heaven (UK) you will realize that his sets are more house music oriented. He does cross over to trance a lot.. but his trance isn't like PVD, not many breakdowns..more groovy, deep trance.. BTW Tenaglia and Digweed are good friends ....You might see Digweed hanging out with Danny @ Vinyl...b4 he heads over to Twilo to spin.

------------------

[This message has been edited by republix (edited 05-26-2000).]

[This message has been edited by republix (edited 05-26-2000).]

dt and diggs have very similar taste and both rock the house. wed nite was fat as hell except for the heat. he played FLASH which i think was the dt mix, was prolly the highlight of the night, place went nuts!

------------------