Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Baez no longer spinning at Exit

I'm not sure if this is old news but the word out is that both Eddie and Denny quit Exit. I'm not a big Denny fan but losing Eddie is a huge loss for this place. What's goin on Exit?

------------------

[This message has been edited by phillyboy (edited 05-30-2000).]

i CAN NOT stand the ignorance on this board

WAKE UP denny is down the shore in tempts for the summer for like a month and a half now

and eddie is spinning on friday nites

they have an incredible DJ in my oppinnion a whole lot better then tsettos now on sat night

Frankie Magz

tsettos is really good but it gets old after you hear the same set for 2 months at a time

------------------

0asisnyc.8m.com

(oasis9389@aol.com)

Relax my friend...simply stating something that I had heard and from a very reliable source. This is supposedly not a temporary move. Although I have not heard Frankie Magz Dj nor do I doubt that he is good I'm just questioning why both DJs have decided to part from Exit...that's all.

------------------

Oasis chill..... isn't the point of the board for others to come and find out what is going on.... discuss new things... etc, etc? Ignorance??? Come on now... not everyone can keep on top of all the changes all the time!

------------------

oh my my

more ignorance

i can not believe it

no one has parted anywhere

tsettos is @ tempts for the summer

LIKE EVERY OTHER SUMMER

he will be back after labor day

AND

BAEZ is doing fridays

WAKE UP

it has been posted billions of times

you are what make exit have a bad rep

i never go to a club wit out knoing who the dj is and most people in exit dont know

proven by this thread

clubbing is the music, the dj

WAKE UP

------------------

0asisnyc.8m.com

(oasis9389@aol.com)

Oasis you're an asshole!!! Most people have lives that post on these boards. Sorry if we are not as up on these things like you are. Go dance in the street or do something else with your time instead of calling being ignorant. Oasis who's spinning at Djais this weekend? i bet you know too

------------------

Okay, I think everyone needs to relax! I agree with OASIS about denny and eddie. That is the truth, that it was a "summer" move. As for getting called ignorant, that might be a little harsh. Not everyone knows as much as the next.But I do agree that if you are going to attend a club, at least find out who's spinning! It helps when you come on this board! You may say the wrong thing about the wrong DJ because you weren't sure who was really spinning the night you went! And that's not fair to them!

Peace to all!

-RythmRaven

------------------