Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ TEO T

DJ Teo T blew the roof off saturday night at Bermuda, not like he hasn't been doing it for years now. I just want to say to all of you who are going to Temps on saturday I feel really bad for you guys, because your missing out on the best party at the jersey shore. If you want to hear a talented and creative dj then get your a_s to bermuda club because DJ Teo T is on the prawl. Teo I love ya keep up the great work!!!

------------------

Don't feel bad for the Tempts crowd,buddy! We are having a blast! As we do every summer!!!

Teo is great, but so is Denny and that's why Tempts has been jam packed every Sat. since he's started working there!!

Peace to all!

-RythmRaven

------------------

Denny doing good? Did you have your ears open on Sunday???

Will someone tell him and all other DJs to stop playing ZOMBIE NATION!

As for TEO T...yeah I was there SAT...Awesome!!! Hey, let everyone stay at TEMPTS...more room to dance!!!

Have a good weekend.

addaboy

------------------

Addaboy,

My thoughts exactly.......keep the the madness away. I was at Tempts Sunday and only lasted an hour - it was ridiculously crowded (exactly how I knew it would be) and the music was good I guess........I was not impressed.

------------------

Ok kiddies, Let's not start the summer off with any Drama between this or that! Memorial weekend was a great start 4 a really great summer. Me n Denny are really close friends n he has done alot for me ova the years. There is no comparison between us, or the parties we host.... I think it's great that there is options for u guys to chose from to make your summer all that much more enjoyable!! So let's keep da'peace n have a safe, fun summer..... =)

Teo

P.S. On Sundays we'll all be at Tempts

------------------