Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the best party tonite!

So where is the best party tonite? ohm? twilo? i'm thinkin 98.5 degrees hot out there so maybe the shore, (xs! i need to start using the VIP card man!!!)

what's your take??? where are U gonna SHAKE IT?!!!

------------------

The city is not as crowded during the summer, but if you were going to go I would check out Ohm.......sounds like the party there tonight should be good. If you go to the shore than you should definitely go to XS tonight. Tempts is teen night and I am not sure about the party at Bermuda on Fridays

------------------

I'm not trying to rain down on everybody's preference for a party, but I hosted the party at OHM on Fridays for awhile until recently and it never really was all that, if you're interested in some other parties drop me an e-mail at kharmony@hotmail.com

------------------

you're not quite the man of the hour PPP.. don't rain please!! I hear it's going to be great.. SACI I hear is not bad either...but the MUSIC will be better at OHM tonight..

Exxxotica...are you gonna meet up with us?

------------------

Guest crystalmethodny

I might be hitting OHM tonight with some friends of mine who are staying with me (from Europe)

Anyone interested in meeting up?

Drop me an e-mail 'CrystalMethodNY@aol.com'

-Steve

------------------