Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is a Handspring Visor PDA?

Hey ClubNYC staff,

you must have sent me an e-mail about this price at my regular adress, if you did can you send it back to this adress: joel.savaric@caramail.com ? (I guess I have to sign some papers to get this price and since I'm on vacation, I canno't read my regular e-mail)

Thank you;

Plur;

Joël S.

Originally posted by JoelS:

Thank you Clubcity staff,

I never go to this board through the main page, I have a link directly to the board itself so I haden't realized that I won the first week prize. YAY! Thank you again!

It pays to write plenty of silly post; try to make the longest (silly) thread (hey just 2 till the 80th) say bad things about the mainstream and good things about the underground. Thank you for the present. I'm a winner and I'm not the only one (plenty of old school names) but I don't know what I won. What is a "Handspring Visor PDA"?

Right now I'm writing this post from Paris (I got there this morning), I'm taking a few days of vacation, I will be back in 10 days.

Have a nice weekend and a nice week all.

I'll try to hit the Queens tomorrow.

Plur,

Joël S.

Thank you Clubcity staff,

I never go to this board through the main page, I have a link directly to the board itself so I haden't realized that I won the first week prize. YAY! Thank you again!

It pays to write plenty of silly post; try to make the longest (silly) thread (hey just 2 till the 80th) say bad things about the mainstream and good things about the underground. Thank you for the present. I'm a winner and I'm not the only one (plenty of old school names) but I don't know what I won. What is a "Handspring Visor PDA"?

Right now I'm writing this post from Paris (I got there this morning), I'm taking a few days of vacation, I will be back in 10 days.

Have a nice weekend and a nice week all.

I'll try to hit the Queens tomorrow.

Plur,

Joël S.

------------------

It's just like a palm pilot (the guy who invented the palm pilots spun off his own company). It looks a little cooler though and it has this slot for add on applications. I think they even make an MP3 player for it. It's worth at least $300-not bad.

eric

------------------