Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are there any flight attendants...

Saint...try Jetblue airlines (jetblue.com). They are a fairly new airline that started in March and mainly just go back and forth between NY and Fla but they are expanding. The crew is young and fun and they are constantly looking for people. My friend is a flight attendent for them and she loves it. Just an idea! smile.gif

------------------

Yo Saint what's up son?? Haven't posted in some time due to the fact that I'mworking some crazee ass hours. Anyways I too am looking into the exciting career of being a flight attendent. Matter of fact on July 25027 United Airlines is having open interviews at the Warwick Hotel. Just pop in there website and fill out the questionarre.

Nicko

------------------

Funny you mention that...I have an appointment for the 27th @ 12...but good lookin out though...maybe we would fly the fucking friendly skies together and populate the vaginal crevasses of third world countries together...hahahaha. So, what's makin you think about being a flight attendant? I know there are alot of downsides to the job...as with most jobs...I'm just concerned about relocating to another city. I love my NY...and it would be phat if I could still be a part of the poetry scene in this city...so, that's like my only main concern, who cares about being blown to bits in the air? Saint!!!

------------------

B2B's...hahaa. Yeah, that's part of the real reason. The other reason is I'm tired of being glued to a fucking desk, rotting away my existence...I wish I didn't have to worry about feeding myself...so I could just stroll the streets of life writing what I see...but, when my stomach starts to rumble the 9-5 thing comes to my rescue. I figure, ok, I'm a beginning poet n' shit trying to find my inner voice. It's hard to do that sitting here at a terminal...I can't really travel cause my $$$ flow mimics cunnilingus without the benefits of orgasm. So, I'm looking to see if Flight Attendants really get to travel as much as everyone thinks they do. If they do, and I was able to remain in a NYC based port, then I could have the best of all worlds...travel, and time to walk the shores of Earth, writing my findings within my Scott tissue scrolls.

Hey, to hell with the money, I'm not making the greatest $'s now anyway, and I think they get paid more than me anyhows. I'm just trying to find a stimulating niche for me before my hoop dream of being a 'PAID' creative person materializes. Being a Flight Attendant is just one option amidst my homeless pool of opportunities...hahaa...Saint!!!

------------------

Sup sup JBlaze...I was thinking about dancing. I had 2 bookings down in South Beach last summer but turned them down. My ex x girlfriend was a stripper from south beach. She had the connects...I just wasn't sure about my image at the time...I'm sure you can relate back to the days you weren't a semi-diesel god, hahaa. I was going to get into the dance thing a few weeks ago, but decided that I'd rather make my money in ways that are not derogatory. I mean, not to put down dancers or anything cause I'm not, I just felt that flapping the sacs in front of anybodys face could get me into all sorts of trouble--and I'm trying to escape trouble! Saint!!!

------------------