Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HBO Party @ Float

I am hosting a party this Thursday, June 8th at New York's most chic nightclub, Float. HBO is sponsoring the party as part of a cross-promotion with Aerosmith(as in the band) who have already signed on to be there. With this kind of media exposure/hype/lineup, the party promises to be hottttt....if there are any of you who are interested, please e-mail me at kharmony@hotmail.com

Take credit for what?

Do you understand how promoting works?

If everybody who promoted or sub-promoted a party referred people to the main promoters for the night, it would be pointless to promote. You don't say E. Von Brock and G. Von Brock are hosting a party that I am helping them with or whatever. No. You say, I am hosting the party, or I'm throwing the party...don't get it twisted.

------------------

Mathew Janowski,

I think that's the last name, right?

You work the party on Fridays with Kiki and Anthony? So you should know how these things work? Is it the fact that you want to belittle me to promote your own night at SACI, or is that pure coincidence?

------------------

Bro pipe down a sec. I know how this promoting thing works. I've been doing it for 9 years. Matthew & myself know Gordon & Erick very well. Matthew wants to make it a point that our boys get credit for the party as well.

I don't know you and I have nothing against you. Our party on Friday at SACI is banging, there is no need for us to slander

anyone to get ahead. I only wish you the best in your promotions.

regards,

Antonio Sardinas

------------------