Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEW WEDNESDAY PARTY...

YOOOOO TORYYYYYYY!!!! Is that u bro??? WTF?? When did u start posting????

Yeah actually I was down last weekend waiting forever for Bran to get down & ended up passing out on my couch...didn't wake up til 3:30 & when I called u guyz u were practically passed out so I partied with the guyz in my house til like 10am!! I met up with Bran on Sun at ur house...VERY NICE SPOT!

I'll be down sat afternoon...what bout u???

What's ur email addy???

SMOKEE

a.k.a. Chris

------------------

Guest ally

Smokee Smokes! As you know, Gene & I will be there. Come by the house this weekend, k?

smile.gif Ally

------------------

Ally...u 2 r the best!!! Although Tory (post above) & Melissa might challenge u on that one!!! HEHEHE

I'll be by the house this weekend for sure!! Are u guyz going to Limelight sat???

SMOKEE

________~~~

------------------

Guest ally

No Limelight here. I know it's not gonna be anything like LL circa '93 and I'll probably be disappointed. How's that for optism! Nah, I'll be in Ortley all weekend. We have a full house this weekend...a good time! Come by Saturday...we'll probably be laying out on the deck all day. See you then!

smile.gif Ally

------------------

Smokee sorry I missed you last weekend. I was wrecked Sat night and passed out, then had to leave early Sun. morning to go to a family party. I'll be down Fri night. When you get a chance stop by.

JoyBoy

mangler90@yahoo.com

------------------