Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oakenfold questions!!!

Hey my fellow trance-a-holics,

Has anyone heard if and when Oakie will be in NYC next? I know last summer he played Vinyl July 8th, I'm hoping he'll be hitting the city sometime soon again, anyone heard anything?!

Also, is he coming out with a new CD anytime soon? I remember getting a flier way back at Trancegiving...

smile.gif Alexandra

------------------

I know he's going to be doing a US tour soon, because he will be playing in DC in August. He usually doesn't come over for just one or two shows, so he should be around soon. And since he gave up his residency at HOME, he doesn't have that weekly obligation. I know he played the Roxy back in March, but haven't heard of anything since then. We'll just have to wait and see, b/c Perfecto's website hasn't been updated since last year's tour dates.

------------------

Keep it movin'!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

Ooops...

As I was trying to say. Who knows if that's the real truth on why he left Home. I think something happened between him and Darren Hughes. During the conference in Miami, they weren't even hanging out together. I found that kind of odd.

Alexandra, if you really want to see him that bad, take a trip to Ibiza. He is setting up 'Perfecto' parties at Pacha on Tuesday nights.

easy

------------------